Let’s keep things light and simple today, such is the case with my go-to makeup look lately. With spring almost upon us, it’s time to showcase radiant skin and vibrant lips! I’m also sharing few tricks to make your under eyes look refreshed sans baking and all!
Affiliate links provided below
- Start with your skincare ritual per usual. My typical morning includes Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum (reviewed here), followed with Obagi Vitamin C Professional Serum 20% (discussed here), and Tatcha Pore Perfecting Water Gel Moisturizer. For my under eyes, I am currently using Pixi 24k Eye Elixir
- By Terry is a favorite brand year-round but recently I have been mixing the Cellularose Moisturizing CC Cream (reviewed here) and Cellularose Brightening CC Serum Sunny Flash (reviewed here) for a slightly tinted/bronzed complexion. 2 squeezes for both then blend with Artis Oval 7 face brush
- For under eyes, apply Estee Lauder Youth Infusing Brightening Serum (Light Medium) to illuminate then lightly set with Guerlain Meteorites Compact (Medium). No baking involved ladies as the key is to create a lit-from-within effect. Then lightly dust the same powder all over the face once. Matte is not an option for this kind of makeup look
- For a very light pop of color, swirl a fluffy face brush on all three shades of Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact (another year-round staple for me) then lightly apply on the apples of the cheek, sweeping towards the temple. For little highlight, use the same brush to dip on the highlighter from the palette and then apply on cheekbones
- Finally, apply NARS Audacious Lipstick Catherine, a sweet coral shade to complete the whole look
shop my look
12 thoughts on “Spring Makeup: Radiant Skin & Coral Lips”
Hi, Kathryne, Beautiful as ALWAYS. That is a great lipstick color for you!! Question, is the Tom Ford Soleil Contouring compact in the color, "After Mooner"? If not, what name/color is it? Thanks for all the great skin care tips you've shared. Purchased many of the products you discussed and am very HAPPY with them!
Thanks so much! I am happy you also enjoyed the products I love. Yes, that TF compact is afternooner, it's from last year's summer/soleil collection. Stay fab!
That lip color is so pretty on you. You look very girly!
You look amazing!!!
This lip color is gorgeous! I love it especially in summer! Adorable!
Gorgeous look, I adore that lipstick! I'm going to the NARS site right now!
Love that lipstick on you. It really is a pop of spring. Michigan isn't quite that far along but there's hope!
I absolutely LOVE this look on you, Kath! That lipstick is stunning on you!
Can I be you when I grow up lol!!! You are so gorgeous!!
Beautiful look! I adore that lippie – it's perfect for Spring. You rock orange shades as well as you do deeper ones.
I really love this look- & your blouse!!
I love this look. Your skin looks so fresh and healthy!