Happy New Year! Today I’m bringing you my Best in Beauty 2015. These are the products I enjoyed the most, used the most, repurchased, talked about many times on the blog; Ergo, my top favorites amongst the favorites! I have linked reviews for your reference so let’s rock ‘n roll!
pr sample, self-purchase, affiliate
2. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Powder Foundation: it mattifies and blurs pores, perfect either as finishing powder or standalone foundation. The only product that got into my Best in Beauty twice in a row (see Best in Beauty 2014), $66, Sephora
3. Givenchy Brume Bonne Mine: a summer staple, I have used this bronzing foundation non-stop ’til the tail-end of spring, $49, Barneys
4. Lancome Drama-Liqui Pencil: these have fun colors, superb pigmentation with infinite wear time. These eyeliners are definite must-haves, $23, Sephora
5. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil: best ally for natural-looking brows. Easy to use, creamy and overall practical, $32, Nordstrom
6. Murad Intensive C Radiance Peel: Murad is one of the brands I have been using even before I started blogging. The Intensive C Radiance Peel is a facial spa treatment which gives instant radiance and brightening result at the comfort of your home, $55,Sephora
7. Lindi Face Serum: Dermatologist-recommended and clinically-tested for compromised skin, Lindi skincare is initially developed for cancer patients with severely dry and itchy skin. Lindi Face Serum feels velvety-moist which delivers superb hydration day and night, $40, Drugstore.com
9. Paula’s Choice Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA: In need of radiant and glowing skin overnight? this is my secret. If you can get past the scent (earthy root), you will surely love your supple youthful skin the moment you wake up, $35, Nordstrom
12. Tom Ford Lip Color: Splurge is relative but if you are expanding your lipstick collection, I say go ahead and treat yourself some Tom Ford lippies: matte, lip color, lips and boys. You will be addicted, that’s guaranteed, Tom Ford Lip Color, $52, Nordstrom, Tom Ford Matte, $52, Nordstrom $35 Lips & Boys, Neiman Marcus
13. Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo Moodlight: Amp your makeup game with highlighter like no other, $80, Bloomingdale’s
what were your 2015 beauty favorites?