The most awaited Sephora Holiday Shopping Event is coming pretty soon but for VIB Rouge members, wait no further because we have early access starting today, November 6 up to November 9, 2015! Meaning, you and I can treat ourselves or start buying holiday presents at 20% off all in-store and online purchases. I have received my card in the mail but I’m hauling online so here are my recommendations + what’s on my shopping cart! (use code ROUGE20 upon checkout). Use e-bates for cash back, if you haven’t yet, here’s my referral link.
2. Viseart Eyeshadow Palette. There’s a reason why this brand quickly became a cult hit. The formula and pigmentation are phenomenal. I have reviewed Neutral Matte and Bridal Satin. Dark Matte is in my cart as I write this post!
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-con No.20 Plush Eyeshadow. It’s a limited edition featuring 20 shades that can take you from day to night.
4. Urban Decay Naked Smoky. The 4th from the naked series, this has the most appealing packaging compared to its predecessors (reviewed here). The shades are darker so if you favor dramatic more than neutrals, this is the palette you need from Urban Decay.
5. Burberry Complete Eye Palette. If you’re branching out to luxe/designer brands, you need to add Burberry to your stash. The quality of the powder eyeshadow is topnotch so to speak!
6. Kat Von D Monarch Eye and Lip Set. Talk about steal! This limited collection features eye palette (12 shades), hot pink liquid lipstick, matte burnt red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara.
7. Sephora Jem and The Holgrams Truly Outrageous Eyeshadow Palette. Another in-house limited edition palette with 24 super bright hues to boot!
8. Stila A Whole Lot of Love Set. Very romantic and feminine, this collection has 20 eyeshadows, 4 blushes and a deluxe-size mascara.
9. NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette. If blush is your jam, then this is the collection you want to own. It has 4 blushes, 2 contours, and 1 bronzer.
10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit. Have you jumped in the Hourglass bandwagon yet? Don’t be left behind. I own several Ambient products so this limited edition is your chance to own six stunning shades. In reference to this palette, I own Mood Exposure (reviewed here), Diffused Light (reviewed here) and Dim Light (reviewed here).
1. Burberry Kisses Military Red. A holiday limited edition, this lippy is currently in my cart. I own
several Burberry lipsticks in black plaid tubes so I thought of adding gold because it looks so festive for the holidays.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture. Moisturizing and pigmented, YSL remains a favorite season after season. I have reviewed Rose Stilleto and Fuchsia here and Kiss and Love Collectors Le Nu and Le Fuchsia here.
7. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick. A Sephora exclusive, you should own at least one Bite Beauty. It has phenomenal pigmentation and outstanding hydration. I own Violet (reviewed here), and Crimson (reviewed here).
9. Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick. Currently in my cart, I’ve been meaning to paint my lips with its satiny-matte finish. Rave reviews are all over the internet so I must not be left behind!
10. Fresh Sugar Lip Party Favors. A perfect holiday present for yourself and/or sissy, this collection features 4 lip balms (all with SPF 15) lip polish in deluxe sizes.
1. Make Up For Ever Cult Brush Set. Yes, you need to replace your old makeup brushes once and for all. This holiday limited edition brush set features 5 artisan, top-of-the-line brushes: medium foundation, medium highlighter, medium eye shader, bent eyeliner, angled eyebrow.
2. Foreo Deep Cleansing Essentials with Turquoise Luna Mini. I have been loving my Foreo Luna (reviewed here), it really does the job without the harshness. This set features mini Foreo and two cleansers for day and night use.
3. Laura Mercier Little Indulgence Hand and Body Creme Collection. This set has 4 deluxe-size lotions, oh yeah they make wonderful stocking stuffers!
4. Fresh Mask Must-Haves. This collection features 4 masks (sugar face polish for exfoliation, rose face mask for hydration, black tea firming mask to rejuvenate, and umbrian clay mattifying mask to deep cleanse). Ready for your home spa? I am!
5. Living Proof Happy Days Kit. I have reviewed the entire line (with hairstyle video) here, I loved it then and still adore it now. This limited edition collection, all in deluxe sizes, is a great way to try the shampoo, conditioner, 5-in-1 styling treatment, night cap overnight perfector, and dry shampoo.
6. Skin Inc Get Perfect Holiday Set. A skincare regimen in 3 steps, this limited edition collection has revival peel, custom-blended smoothing serum, and pure deepsea hydrating mask.
7. Murad Simply Beautiful Skin Holiday Set. Murad is one of the most-featured skincare brand on the blog because it is that great! This limited edition contains 4 products in deluxe sizes: exfoliating cleanser, rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum (reviewed here), hydro-dynamic ultimate moisture, and invisiblur perfecting shield (reviewed here).
8. Ciate London Mini Mani Month. 24 mini-nail polishes, hidden behind each window. I don’t think I can wait for December to open each one, I am beyond thrilled!
9. Caudalie Rose de Vigne Fresh Fragrance Set. I love Caudalie, I love Rose fragrance. Put them together, you know it’s in my cart! This set features fragrance, shower gel, and hand cream.
10. Beauty Blender with Mini Solid. This beauty sponge is another must-have, I have repurchased it multiple times! The mini-solid on the other hand will change the way you wash your sponge, try it to believe it.
P.S. VIB members sale start 11/13-11/16 (online codeVIB20)
What are you eyeing right meow?