My Experience with Strivectin Oxygen Infusion Mask and Tightening Neck Cream

I’ve been feeling under the weather for a week now; with daily patient interactions, colder days and lack of sleep, my immunity level slipped so here I am sniffling and coughing in between writing. So while I’m not really digging the full makeup mode lately, there’s one thing I ain’t skipping: skincare! I had the opportunity to try two of Strivectin’s products, the Oxygen Infusion Mask and Tightening Neck Cream. Scroll down for more scoop!

press sample, affiliate

Strivectin Oxygen Infusion Mask, Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream, Review

Let’s segue to my favorite, the star of this review so to speak. Oxygen mask has become the next “best thing” in the realm of skincare. Previously available in select spas or doctor’s office via pressurized steam, this unique facial experience has reached the consumer level sans the frills. Strivectin’s Oxygen Infusion Smoothing Mask claims to purify skin by removing dead surface cells, minimize dullness, reduce lines and wrinkles. While it does sound like a generic mask, what makes it unique is the experience from start to finish.

Strivectin Oxygen Infusion Mask, Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream, Review

As you can see from my goofy vid, it forms a foam the moment you apply it on dry clean skin. This continues for mere five minutes which tickles my face; hence, making my home facial spa more of a comedic moment than relaxing, haha! Once the foam settles (no more tickles, hon!), it’s time to wash the face. The immediate result? taut and radiant face! I love it so much that I have been constantly using it twice a week, for the fun…and of course supple skin.

Key ingredients: beta hydroxy acids for gentle exfoliation, oxygen via foaming action to minimize dullness, patented NIA-114 technology to reinvigorate skin.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Bentonite, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Pentylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Nicotinate, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Trideceth-10, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.

Strivectin Oxygen Infusion Mask, Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream, Review

Another classic example of what works for others may not for me. Unfortunately, I did not have ample experience to evaluate the effectiveness of Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream, much to my disappointment. Reason being, I developed itchy rash on my neck and decolletage few minutes after application. I tried it twice on two separate occasions but it still gave me the same reaction. Just so you know, my skin has been extremely sensitive from the neck down so that somehow explains everything. This cream is really thick but based from Allison’s experience (from Never Say Die Beauty), she had seen instant improvement on her neck, check out her full review here. So there, I bring you the good and the not-so-good, in the spirit of transparency.

1. November 19, 2015 / 9:48 am

I can't wait to try the foaming mask! I didn't realize how much the neck treatment had helped me until I looked at the before and after pictures I took.

2. November 19, 2015 / 1:43 pm

Thank you, Kathryne. I am fortunate that in spite of having sometimes sensitive skin, all of the StriVectin products I received have worked well for me. In fact, the neck cream is my favorite. Often, there's no predicting how our skin that's all different will react to skincare products. Thanks again for the mention and link.

3. November 19, 2015 / 2:35 pm

I want to try that mask! I've been using the dr brandt oxygen mask and love the feeling of my skin after a treatment.

4. November 19, 2015 / 2:37 pm

I'm testing the neck cream now, and I've not found much difference. I'm going to give it some more time. I might just not be in the right demo for it.

5. November 19, 2015 / 5:58 pm

I'm so sorry that you have been under the weather, Kath! I hope that you feel better soon. I have been testing both of these products, and definitely like both! Such a bummer that thou had an allergic reaction to the neck cream!

6. November 19, 2015 / 6:48 pm

LMAO I love your video!!! That sucks about your neck… from what I've read it's a wonderful product!

7. November 19, 2015 / 8:37 pm

That mask sounds nice and looks like fun! Bummer about the rash, though. I hope you feel better soon.

8. November 19, 2015 / 11:23 pm

That foam mask sound like fun

9. November 20, 2015 / 2:13 am

That oxygen mask sounds so cool, but what a bummer about the second product! I hate when skincare doesn't play nice 🙁

10. November 20, 2015 / 3:14 am

I love oxygen masks! The neck cream didn't work for me either.

11. November 20, 2015 / 3:40 am

I've just started using StriVectin. So far I've got one hit and one just okay product. But not every product works for everyone.

12. November 20, 2015 / 4:10 am

I like the neck cream. It is very rich and moisturizing and I haven't had any adverse reactions to it. I love oxygen masks. That tickly-bubbly thing is so fun and they make my skin look so much brighter.

13. November 20, 2015 / 3:28 pm

Those oxygen masks are so tickly, I can barely wait 10 minutes 🙂 But the result is always worth it, I think.

14. November 20, 2015 / 9:04 pm

Feeling bleck is no fun, so I hope you feel better soon! I am always a fan of oxygen masks, so I will be getting this asap.

15. November 21, 2015 / 2:52 am

I love the foaming mask too, it's fun! The back cream made me slightly itchy, but nothing too bad.

16. November 21, 2015 / 7:29 pm

The foaming masks seems like it would be something I'd enjoy… it's a bummer about the neck cream. I'm so impressed with the StriVectin products I've tried… haven't tried these though… and I know if you had a rash with the neck cream, it may be the same for me.

17. November 23, 2015 / 11:38 pm

omg! I want to try this so bad!