Gift sets are some of my favorite items to give during the holidays because (1) they cut the guessing game in gift-giving (2) they make awesome stocking stuffers (3) you can mix and match and come up with your own customized gift sets. As a receiver, any of these will definitely thrill me to the max!
press sample, affiliate
1. Lisa Hoffman Holiday Serenity Travel Trio ($49). This set features three signature scents which are perfect for the holidays. Japanese Agarwood is woodsy, accented with zesty bergamot, spiced ginger and warm amber. Tuscan Fig is sweet with notes of tuscan fig, vanilla bean, honeysuckle, coconut wood and gardenia. French Clay Sage is refreshing, invigorated with french clay sage, yellow freesia, cotton and linen accords. They are spray-on, subtly-fragrant and purse-friendly.
2. Beauty Junkees 5- Piece Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with Holder ($39.97). Vegan and affordably-priced, these makeup brushes rival department store brands in terms of quality (full review here).
3. Yves Saint Laurent Kiss and Love Collection ($85, $115 retail value). This set features 3 mini lipsticks in Rouge (red), Le Nu (nude) and Fuchsia (hot pink) and 3 full-size lacquers. I have reviewed the full-size Le Nu and Fuchsia here in case you want to see the pigmentation quality.
4. Living Proof Happy Hair Days Collection ($32, $49 retail value). This limited edition set features Living Proof’s best-sellers in deluxe sizes: shampoo, conditioner, 5-in-1 styling treatment, dry shampoo, overnight protector. I used some of the products in this video-torial.
5. Laura Mercier Limited Edition Matte-to-Metal Caviar Stick Eye Color Collection ($58, $100 retail value ). These are easy-to-use eyeshadows for the woman on-the-go. Swipe and blend, easy Daisy!
6. Tory Burch Lip Trio ($72, $96 retail value). This set has three full-size lipsticks in Pas Du Tout (sheer pinky nude), Smack Dab (bright tomato red) and Ramble on Rose (pale rosy pink). The orange and gold case is stunning and the hydrating property is noteworthy.
7. Lancome Limited Edition Definicils Mascara Holiday 2015 Set ($34, $60 retail value). This limited collection has mascara, kohl eyeliner and eye makeup remover, just what every beauty junkie needs to complete her eye makeup stash.
8. Smith and Cult Holiday Trio ($54). Available in two versions (Pastel, Red and Glitter), this limited collection features 3 nail lacquers that you can mix and match to amp your holiday nails!
9. Murad Environmental Shield Starter Kit ($45, $77 retail value). I am a great fan of this line, I’ve gone through bottles! This set features 4 products in deluxe sizes: cleanser, 2 serums, moisturizer with spf.
10. Deborah Lippman Dressed to the Nines (8ml each, $45, $108 retail value). Colorful, fun and mysterious, these nine shades are reason enough to make any girl ecstatic.
|Lisa Hoffman Holiday Serenity Travel Trio (sold here)|