It’s Fri-yay! Noticed anything different today? Well I leveled up, I wore faux lashes! This week’s inspiration is Sapphire, a gemstone so exquisitely beautiful. With vibrant blue eye makeup, ‘thought I add falsies to make this look even more exotic.
Here are the products I used for this week’s jewel-tone eye makeup (affiliate and reviews are linked):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MAC Freshwater (smudged along lower lash line)
- Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 429 (transition color above the crease)
- Borghese Five Shades of Cool (reviewed here, shiver on lid, blue ice on crease & lower lash line)
- Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil DRA in waterline (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Powder (reviewed here)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Rosy Babe (reviewed here)
what gemstone-inspired look do you want to see next?