It’s Fri-yay! Noticed anything different today? Well I leveled up, I wore faux lashes! This week’s inspiration is Sapphire, a gemstone so exquisitely beautiful. With vibrant blue eye makeup, ‘thought I add falsies to make this look even more exotic.
Here are the products I used for this week’s jewel-tone eye makeup (affiliate and reviews are linked):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- MAC Freshwater (smudged along lower lash line)
- Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 429 (transition color above the crease)
- Borghese Five Shades of Cool (reviewed here, shiver on lid, blue ice on crease & lower lash line)
- Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil DRA in waterline (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Powder (reviewed here)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Rosy Babe (reviewed here)
what gemstone-inspired look do you want to see next?
So far, I’ve done Amethyst and Emerald…
17 thoughts on “SAPPHIRE EYES Feat. Inglot, MAC, Borghese”
Blue on Blue on Blue! Lookin gorgeous girl!
layers layers layers, thanks Laura! xo
The blues make your eyes pop! Well done on mastering falsies – they look great on you. What brand were these? Did you have to trim them?
So gorgeous! I love the gemstone theme you got going on.
So. Much. Blue. Love it!
WOWZA, Kath– this is absolutely unbelievably GORGEOUS!
Wow, now that is a glam look! Blue makes your brown eyes sing
So pretty! I love that you aren't afraid of color with your makeup! You can pull off any shade!
Very pretty. I love the look of blue on you!
Stunning! I love blue shadows, they are such a fun way to play with color – and of course, I love the falsies!
You look great in the blue tones. Very glamorous!
Looks great on you! I had enough blue eyeshadow in the 70's to last me forever.
Gorgeous! Perfect for a night out.
Bold, beautiful, blue! Time to take that look out dancing!
OOoOoOoh yes! Love it!!
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! I'm a Sapphire girl – my birthday is coming soon, and I LOVE THIS! <3 Rock.it.out. <3
This is such a gorgeous, sultry look! I love it, especially the blue on the waterline!