Hey, I’m Bronde!

bronze hair, what is bronde, essence ultimo diamond color and radiance, review, claudia schiffer, hottest hair color trend 2015, blake lively bronde, jennifer lopez bronde

You’ve probably heard or read the latest hair color trend that’s sweeping Hollywood right now. It’s neither blonde nor brunette. It’s somewhere in between, ‘kinda like a hybrid, thus “bronde”. I’m due for root touchups but decided to lighten my caramel blonde a tad more. It’s been two weeks now and I must say, zilla’s loving bronde.

Speaking of hair color, I received the Essence Ultime Diamond Color and Radiance set by Schwarzkopf via Infuenster. It includes shampoo, conditioner and one-minute mask. Used in combination, this line claims to boost shine and hair color.

Did you spot Claudia Schiffer? I mean on the bottle. Yeah, known for her majestic locks, she collaborated with the brand. I wonder how much she got paid for this? easily fifty million? maybe more? what’s your wild guess?

In the spirit of transparency, I have used the shampoo and conditioner couple of times, hair mask only once. Just so you know, I wash my hair every 3 or 4 days, depending on the degree of dirt and grime exposure. While I like how this set made my hair uber soft and bouncy, I find the fragrance extremely strong. All three of them. They rival parfum in intensity, like my hair was soaked in grandma perfume. No offense gramma but truth comes first. Now if you can smell past it, then you’ll enjoy Claudia. I mean Essence Ultime. Plus, you can’t beat the price (under $10, Walmart).

are you going bronde?

1. July 15, 2015 / 7:16 am

I like your bronde! 😀 I have thought about doing something like this myself recently.

2. July 15, 2015 / 12:15 pm

I like the bronde on you! hahaha I'm pretty sensitive to scented shampoo and hair products, so this might be too much for me.

3. July 15, 2015 / 1:22 pm

I'm more bronde than blonde, lately. I'm coming to terms with it. 😉 This stuff may be smelleh, but it makes your hair hella shiny. 😀

4. July 15, 2015 / 1:28 pm

I'm digging your bronde! My hair is sort of "bronded" right now, with streaks of blond, brown, and red. It's such a nice and flattering color!

5. July 15, 2015 / 4:09 pm

Your hair looks beautiful. Great shade. I like Schwarzkopf hair products, and my colorist used to use Schwarzkopft colors and they were great. I like hair products with a scent, but not sure that this is a good scent.

6. July 15, 2015 / 5:53 pm

You look amazing as a bronde, twinsy! Schwarzkopf makes so many great products too!

7. July 15, 2015 / 6:27 pm

The bronde is gorgeous! But, the grandma scent would make me steer clear for sure 😉

8. July 15, 2015 / 6:55 pm

I like the Bronde! I used to use a Schwarzkopf spray on conditioner that I loved. This reminded me to get some more of it.!

9. July 15, 2015 / 7:04 pm

Bronde looks great on you! I wonder if I could pull it off. I love red in my hair, but scared to try blondes… 🙂

10. July 15, 2015 / 7:41 pm

She was paid around 1million max I think

11. July 15, 2015 / 8:22 pm

I'd love to be bronde! I'm actually very keen to go full blonde so I might have to be bronde for a little while to avoid damage from too much bleach too quickly.

12. July 15, 2015 / 10:26 pm

Lookin' beautiful!

13. July 16, 2015 / 12:50 am

I don't think I could pull off blonde or bronde, but I'm sure they both have more fun! Even if they do smell a bit like grandma… lol

14. July 16, 2015 / 1:57 am

Bronde suits you well! I need to do something with my hair, at 31 I'm getting grays, so hopefully bronde can make me look young again haha

15. July 16, 2015 / 3:38 am

LOL, this grandma-esque line sounds too strong for me, but I am LOVING your new bronde hair. It really suits your skin tone!

16. July 16, 2015 / 1:39 pm

I think the bronde definitely looks amazing on you! I've had this look numerous times, for now I am still brunette just because the upkeep is easier but now I am tempted!

17. July 16, 2015 / 4:07 pm

I love your hair colour! It's the type of shade I was thinking of going when I get tired of bright shades.

18. July 17, 2015 / 1:07 am

You look fabulous Bronde. I haven't lightened my hair this year but I miss it… I feel out of whack. I have this hair care line and I think it really does bring out the lightness in my hair for some reason.