THE BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER NO ONE IS REALLY TALKING ABOUT | OSMOSIS MELT AWAY GELEE

OSMOSIS MELT AWAY GELEE review, best eye makeup remover, urban decay meltdown

affiliate

Of all places, I found you. So while waiting for my turn at the ophthalmologist’s clinic few months ago, my eyes wandered to your makeup display. Osmosis, totally unheard of. Then in true beauty blogger’s fashion, I started swatching eye shadows while trying to talk myself out. C’mon, I was in for an eye check, not makeup spree. Long story short, I left the clinic with Rx on one hand and a new eye makeup remover, Osmosis Melt Away Gelee, because why not. My eyes were dilated so I needed a treat.

Still, no one really talks about you. But really, you blew me away. You did melt even the toughest eyeshadow and waterproof mascara combined. Way better than most eye makeup removers I have ever tried. In one cotton pad effortless-sweep. Gentle to the eyes. Impressed, I was! Holy grail yo.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 2-Octyldodecanol / Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide/ Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Lycium Barbarium (Goji Berry Fruit) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

OSMOSIS MELT AWAY GELEE review, best eye makeup remover, urban decay meltdown

I can see why no one really talks about you. You position yourself too thinly. But I can’t blame you, you do have a captured market inside a doctor’s clinic and without you telling me, I know why you are at my ophthalmologist’s ‘lil nook. My eye doctor does botox and fillers; therefore you are targeting vain women who are possibly into makeups! Clever marketing.

I fell for you so I’m going to hunt you. I’m glad you are available at Dermstore, $16 for 0.63 oz/18 g, I think I’m hoardin’.

Have you tried any outstanding product that’s not overly-hyped? chime in!

1. June 16, 2015 / 12:26 pm

I have never heard of this brand before, but now I'm wondering if it is available here where I live 😀

2. June 16, 2015 / 12:53 pm

What a great find! I have never heard of the brand, but I definitely want to try it now! I have sensitive eyes, and my guess is that given that you found it in a Opthamologist''s office that it is likely gentle on the eyes.Glad to see that it is available at Dermstore! Thanks for the great review!

3. June 16, 2015 / 4:28 pm

I actually have heard of Osmosis, and have heard good things. This sounds fabulous but I just can't use removers that use oil because the oil gets in and remains in my eyes and screws up my contact lenses. It makes me sad because I think oil-based removers are more effective and gentler to skin than the oil-free I have to use

• June 16, 2015 / 5:37 pm

I wear contacts too. I swear this one never gets stuck, no floaters for sure

4. June 16, 2015 / 5:45 pm

That's a cool product to discover at a doctor's office, of all places!

5. June 16, 2015 / 6:55 pm

Haha, definitely clever marketing! I don't use a separate makup remover for my eyes…maybe I should.

6. June 16, 2015 / 7:22 pm

I've heard of Osmosis and I think it was sold at my Nordies before. But I've never tried it. It seems to me that the doctor's office has this because it's gentle on your eyes.

7. June 16, 2015 / 7:54 pm

Interesting. Never heard of this product, but now I am really intrigued. I find many eye makeup removers either don't work or irritate my eyes.

8. June 16, 2015 / 9:00 pm

I need this! I've been pretty unhappy with my current eye makeup remover, so I need to get this ASAP!

9. June 16, 2015 / 10:07 pm

I love this stuff!

10. June 18, 2015 / 1:55 am

I hadn't heard of this brand, but it sounds like an amazing remover.