Skincare Travel Essentials

skincare travel essentials, mural, how to take care of skin while traveling, skincare and travel, hawaii, skincare travel set

sent for  feature consideration

Any vacation plans this summer? whether you’re traveling outside the country or driving cross-country, don’t forget to pack your skincare essentials. As a beauty enthusiast, I encourage you to continue your regimen regardless of the time zone you’re in. Look fabulous, wherever.

Skincare authority Murad has made it easy for us ladies. Conveniently packaged in a clear plastic bag and all under 3.4 oz (TSA ready ha?), this kit features the following must-haves:

Clarifying Wipes for blemish-prone skin. I don’t know about you but change in weather sometimes triggers acne so I’m always one step ahead. These wipes contain witch hazel which helps control oil and tightens pores, algae extract which reduces excess sebum, and grape seed extract and vitamin E to protect from free radicals. When water isn’t readily available, wipes are the perfect travel companion to remove dirt, grime and makeup!

Balancing Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF15. I like multi-tasking products so this moisturizer/sunscreen is right up my alley. If you will be out in the sun all day, remember to reapply sunscreen every two hours (ideally).

Hydrating Toner. I stash facial mist because it’s the perfect mid-day face booster. Meeting a friend or special someone after a ten-hour flight? Mist face just before landing to rejuvenate skin and yeah, retouch your lipstick. Hide fatigue and jet lag will ya?

Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream. Protect your hands from high altitude dryness, cold weather or after a tedious activity. This particular hand cream is very lightweight and has glycolic acid which helps improve texture and moisture, something I need practically all day.

Looking for different products? Check out Murad’s travel/ deluxe size selection.

Traveling to Hawaii? bring yo slippahs (flip flops), wear comfortable clothing (tank tops, shorts) and do the shaka m/

Any vacay plans?

1. May 21, 2015 / 4:42 pm

What a great idea and how handy that it's all TSA compliant! We're starting to talk about a trip to Hawaii so maybe I'll need that travel set soon 🙂

2. May 21, 2015 / 4:44 pm

I absolutely love posts like this! It's always so interesting to see what other people take when they travel! I have actually been working on a post like this one, but still haven't selected everything that I would take!

3. May 21, 2015 / 7:06 pm

I'm a sucker for sets like this that actually come with a bag sturdier than a plastic sammich baggie, since then I don't have to pack spare baggies if they tear during travel!

4. May 21, 2015 / 7:18 pm

I was hoping to travel this Summer, but I think we're staying in town. We'll be going to UAE in November though, and I will have the most glamorous bag of travel essentials, haha!

5. May 21, 2015 / 9:33 pm

I love those wipes, they're HG for me! I want to see your entire bag collection… fyi =D

6. May 21, 2015 / 10:26 pm

I need those Murad products!

7. May 22, 2015 / 1:33 am

It is so nice to see more high end brands coming out with travel size products. This collection from Murad seems perfect for summer.

8. May 22, 2015 / 2:45 am

I have always heard SUCH great things about Murad but have never tried it. Thanks for sharing! <3

9. May 22, 2015 / 3:31 am

A set like that would be perfect to own. No running around trying to find what you need in the right sizes.

10. May 22, 2015 / 4:47 am

Yes to TSA-compliant samples! I love wipes, too, especially for travel, for makeup removing, freshening up, nail polish removal – everything!

11. May 22, 2015 / 5:38 am

That's such a great kit. I love that it's so compact (leaves more room for makeup!)

12. May 22, 2015 / 8:28 am

I'm going to travel this summer (we'll move back to Estona 😀 ) and hopefully in September we will go to Spain or some other warmer country. These urad travel essential will be great for my holiday in Spain 🙂

13. May 22, 2015 / 11:47 am

Thank goodness for travel sizes, right? 🙂

14. May 22, 2015 / 2:27 pm

I just got this and haven't even opened it yet. It looks really promising though!

15. May 22, 2015 / 3:49 pm

That's a good kit. Large enough for a vacation thats longer than 2 days, but small enough to be TSA compliant