press samples, affiliate
I am not going to refute the whole essence behind the no makeup makeup because it is what it is, natural-looking, effortless, #ikindawokeuplikedis look. But I am going to take it up a notch by using all-natural makeups which allow the skin to breathe. I’m talking bare minimum y’all.
For today’s FOTD, I used mainly Pacifica Beauty products; as you know, this brand is popular for its all-natural ingredients, vegan and cruelty-free stance.
2. For dark under eyes, I used a yellow-based concealer to color-correct my flaw.
3. I brushed finely-milled powder all over my face to set the BB cream.
4. For barely-there sunkissed aura, I light-handedly applied bronzer on the side of my face and forehead.
5. Using Pacifica Power of Love eyeshadow palette (review and swatches here), I applied sheen gold on my eyelid and crease.
6. I lined my upper lash line with Pacifica Natural Eyeliner in Fringe (dark brown).
7. I applied two coats of Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mineral Mascara
Simple Makeup. 3 Minutes. Done.