:: press sample | affiliate ::
Oh Fall, here I am again celebrating your presence with another must-have, pumpkin spice anyone? Give where credit is due. If not for Starbucks’s pumpkin spice latte success, this comforting concoction won’t be a household commodity as it is now. It has invaded my home, come check it out!
1. Drink it. Coffee is my dope and without it my brain cells won’t function. My breakfast is pretty light, it can be a bowl of cereal or toast but I need to have my coffee. Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-Cup is one of my favorites, it’s not Starbucks dupe but it tastes just as good.
2) Shampoo it. Your hair I mean. Vegan brand The Gnarly Whale has something for you pumpkin-loving gals! Made with minimal ingredients (I counted five), this “sudsy shampoo” has very relaxing fragrance. While it doesn’t lather much, my hair feels clean on a subjective point of view. It would be nice if this brand also sells conditioner because my long wavy hair needs extra hydration and shine.
|ingredients:distilled water, triethanolamine laurel sulfate, cocamide dea,
essential oils and/or fragrance, grapefruit seed extract
3) Light it. Cozy and warm, a pumpkin-spice scented room is just as alleviating as a cup of coffee, don’t you think so?
4) Eat it. First there was pie, then cookie, now granola bar. Smart snacking, sign me up!
5) Mask it. Pumpkin is rich in Vitamin A and C hence it’s a great skincare ingredient! Feeling some DIY? Mix pureed pumpkin and brown sugar, apply and leave on face for ten minutes then wash thoroughly. Want to try a fuss-free natural mask? I reviewed Andalou Pumpkin Glycolic Mask here.
Do you like pumpkin spice? what’s your favorite take on it?