:: affiliate ::
Ladies and gals, here’s TheFabZilla rappin’…
Oh Mother Fall,
my favorite season of all
my heart’s skippin’
empty pocket’s blowin’
smart mind says no
but impulsive lips say go
Oh makeup I love you so!
In case you missed my mini-introduction last time, The Beauty Council is a group of beauty and style bloggers with the aim of bringing you the best in makeup and fashion trends, hottest scoop and fabulous finds. Twice a month, we will team up and feature certain looks and/ or challenges. For this week’s post, we curated our favorite Fall Beauty Buys.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while now, you know that I’m a huge lippy lover. It’s a ridiculous obsession only a few people understand, Hubzilla (and furry baby english cocker spaniel) included. Lipstick is my dope yo! Hence my curated beauty must-buys is pretty much self-explanatory, lipstick junkies unite! I’ve reviewed some and still waiting for the rest to come home to mama.
1. In search for the creamiest matte lipstick? Givenchy Le Rouge Intense Color Sensuously Mat Lip Color is hands down the best formula I have ever tried. In time for Fall, the brand released a limited edition collection called Burgundy featuring two shades. I reviewed 207 Rose Plumetis, a rose mauve encased in red wine leather tube.
2. Finally Gucci Beauty has arrived! I’ve been stalking this line forever so when I saw that it’s available for pre-order at Neiman Marcus (delivery on 9/29), my impulsive alter-ego can’t be contained. For the nth time, I just randomly chose lipstick colors that appealed to me. Spoiler alert: stay tuned for a mini-haul post featuring Gucci Audacious Color Intense Lipstick.
3. Another Audacious, a surefire must-have! NARS released 40 shades to commemorate its 20th anniversary in the ‘biz. I reviewed Dominique and Catherine, both unique and daring shades! These lippies feel uber creamy and luxe so a repurchase is definitely happening soon!
4. Tom Ford Beauty fanatic? There are two shades from the Fall collection. I reviewed Negligee (deep rose brown, kinda 90’s feel) and Twist of Fate (peachy coral). Both feels creamy and hydrating!
5. New to the US soil, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her line early September in select retail. I reviewed Hepburn Honey, my perfect nude lipstick, and Night Crimson, a great plum shade for Fall.
6. Feeling lost, confused, or overwhelmed with all the lipsticks around you? Sephora has the answer with its Favorites Give Me More Lip collection. At $59, this box of mini-lip samplers featuring 17 must-have shades from nude to pink to red to berry is like a manna from heaven!
7. Another Gucci Beauty must-buy for moi! Available in 11 color quads, I ordered Autumn Fire from the Magnetic Color collection because… your guess is right, hello Fall!
8. Widely anticipated by makeup-loving humanoids, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush set is coming soon! The quality of these blushes are impeccable so to own three sounds like a steal! Mood Exposure (soft plum) is included in the set, I reviewed this shade here in case you want to see swatches!
Shop, there’s no stopping!