Urban Decay Naked 3 (full review here) is by far the most-read post on TheFabZilla yet I have not done a single tutorial using the said palette; it may not be a big deal but come to think of it, now is the umpteenth time to showcase its versatility. Curious to see how this lady transformed from lovely to vampy? Scroll down for step-by-step tutorial and photos.
Let’s begin with “Lovely” a.k.a day makeup. 80% of the time, this is my everyday look except for the lipstick shade (what you see me wearing in the morning isn’t necessarily the same after lunch, lippy addict here babe).
1) Apply eye primer to help extend wearability of eye makeup
2) Apply Nooner on crease
3) Apply Trick on eyelid
4) Apply Strange on brow bone
5) Tightline upper lash line (I shared my trick here)
6) Curl lashes
7) Apply mascara
I’m ready to face the world!
Keeping the rest of my makeup intact, let’s amp up the eyes and lips. I call this my sexy a.k.a Vampy version.
1) Apply Darkside on eyelid
2) Blend it upward towards the crease
3) Apply Strange on inner eye corner
4) Smudge Factory on lower lash line
5) With a black eyeliner, line upper lashline from outer going midway
(smudge for softer effect)
6) Line waterline with black eyeliner (smudge afterwards)
Complete list of products used (reviews are linked):
Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)
MAC Lip Pencil (Soar)
Givenchy Le Rouge 206 Rose D’Exception (lovely/daytime lippie)
MAC Lorde Pure Heroine (vampy lippie)
Shop le stash (affiliate link)