| affiliate |
While I’m the type who wears whatever color pleases me, orange has recently become a favorite. When boredom strikes, I have but two choices to make in a sec: go bold or bolder. Meaning, either I tackle my lips with out of this world saturation or extend the vibrancy to peripherals. Well today, I went all out with lips and nails, highlighted my cheekbone and nose bridge for that summer glow, and added a cutesy neon orange hairband. Ready to stop traffic? check out the products I used.
For full review and swatch of Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick (Quinn), click here.
OPI Brazil Collection Nail Lacquer: Live. Love. Carnaval
Now if bold lips and nails aren’t your thing, I rounded up some of my favorite ways to rock orange this season!
(1) Heading to the beach? Channel your Marilyn Monroe alter ego with bright orange polka dots high-waisted bikini.
(2) Out with the girls? Step in style with black/white maxi paired with orange sandals.
(3) Meeting a VIP client? Match an all-black ensemble with orange satchel.
(4) Not feeling the bright lips today? add a pop of color with coral/peach blush.
(5) Celebrating your anniversary of sorts? Let your sexy neck speak with a statement piece.
What about you? what’s your favorite way to wear orange?