| press sample affiliate |
Are you ready for spring ladies? I’m gearing up so today I’m sharing my Top 5 Essentials for the season!
(1) Thick out, light for the win! I don’t know about you guys but I switch up my moisturizer from time to time. I like heavy creams during colder months and prefer lightweight for spring and summer. This season, all-in-one moisturizer STEAMCREAM ($20, 75ml) released a limited edition tin called “Precious”. As noted in my previous reviews, I like to use this for my feet and hands before I hit the sack. The herbal-lavender scent is a bit overwhelming for few minutes so that’s one thing you may or may not like. But other than that, it does the job.
(2) Bag candy. Pastels are another must-have for spring. This purseaholic has her eyes set on Kate Spade Charles Street- Audrey Leather Satchel. While I salivate here like a hungry wolf, lemme bust my lime green satchel from last year’s collection. It does amp up a rather plain outfit, don’t you think so?
(3) Power to the flower. Another favorite is Tory Burch Eau de Parfum. It has an interesting mix of citrus and floral, with notes of peony, tuberose and grapefruit. It reminds me of Clinique Happy but more sophisticated and mature, if that makes sense. The bottle alone is a keeper, take a look!
(4) Oh My Blush. Probably one of the most exciting makeup releases this season, I’m telling you right now that you need Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in your life. I have reviewed Diffused Heat, a beautiful peachy pink blush, and boy I am in lurveee!
(5) Paint and Pout. Neutral, pink, red, there are so many spring lipstick releases but Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer Firecracker is my top pick. It’s a bright red orange lippy that commands attention like it’s nobody’s business. I’d wear it everyday if I could.
What about you, what are your spring must-haves?