- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: 80 Acres of McEvoy Ranch Verde Olive Oil Bar Soap is a moisturizing soap dream-come-true!
- TheFabZilla: I saw, it came, I blushed. TheFabZilla reviews Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat.
- beautyfiends: Love Revlon Parfumerie polishes? Win 3 of your own!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura tells us all about Colleen Rothschild‘s new line, specifically the Discovery Collection.
- Adna Cristina Beauty: We all need a little something to help our skin get through the winter,
- Beauty Apocalypse: It’s a blur cream smack down! Let’s see who wins.
- Glamorable!: Glamorable is unboxing her February Sample Society box. Take a look at the goodies inside!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Review of a Unique and Cute Product for HIM!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Cruelty free La Mav Hydra Calm Cleansing Créme review.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking for a skin perfecting primer, but not willing to pay high end prices? Check out a perfect primer Jamie found in this weeks High vs. Low Budget Beauty Dupe…
1 thought on “Chillax, We Got Your Beauty Covered: The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 2/15”
I like olive oil so a moisturizing soap sounds nice. I thought shea butter is also effective in moisturizing. I heard good reviews about La Mav Hydra Calm Cleansing Créme review. The product sounds interesting because it is organic and natural. And I want to try their BB cream aside from the cleansing creme.