Wantable September Box (Accessories Edition)

// PR Sample //

If you are a subscription box fanatic, you may have heard or read about the personalized box curated by a team of fashion-forward gals based in Milwaukee and NYC. Aptly named Wantable, they aim to bring the best beauty and style products that make you want for more.

The concept is similar to other subscription box services. You create your profile, take either makeup or fashion quiz, pay one time for $40 or subscribe for $36/ month, then wait for the box-full of awesomeness to arrive.

I saw you almost choked with the monthly fee but it’s for a reason gurl. You’re not receiving samples but 4-6 full size premium makeups or 3-4 boutique jewelry pieces.

I received the September box for review purposes. I decided to go with accessories just to give my makeup junkie alter- ego a brief time-out. So I took the quiz and was very specific with what I love, like and dislike. I don’t like rings, headbands, wood, acrylic, among others. I love classic, glam, boho, bracelets, watches, sunglasses, gold, silver, etc.

Four days later, my box came. I got worried because the box wasn’t taped properly. It’s like somebody tried to open (or steal) it. I hurriedly check if the items were missing, thankfully they’re intact.

Right on point. Sunglasses, bracelet and hoop earrings. Fabulous!

Command Sunglasses ($20), Jacqueline Bracelet ($32), Luz Earrings ($22). Total retail value= $74

I am big on hoop earrings. They glammify my work scrubs, mind you, haha! But seriously, whether at work or out for errands, you’ll find me wearing hoops 95% of the time. These Luz earrings are made with crystals set in silver tone. Dressed down or up, this pair is right up my alley.

This is a gorgeous bracelet that I can wear on its own or layered with my bangles. It’s easy to pair it with anything: LBD, trousers, tunics, denims, maxis, midis. The faux rhinestones and emerald can’t be missed, they’re eye candies!

Now let me preface that I don’t expect Chloe sunglasses to be included in my box so to find a decent pair (or a replica at that) is a bonus. These are oversized sunnies that command attention.

And because I was pleased with my September box, I wore all three pieces for my casual Sundate with HubZilla yesterday.

OOTD: gray maxi (TJ Maxx), black studded thongs (Guess), lime green satchel (Kate Spade)

What say you?

Kathryne

1. September 16, 2013 / 7:21 pm

I love that bracelet! I've tried the beauty box and I'd like to try the accessories box, too. Have you seen their new boxes? Amaaazing 🙂

• September 17, 2013 / 4:59 am

Yes, I've seen the new box, I want to get the Halloween edition!

2. September 17, 2013 / 2:43 am

If only non promotional blogger boxes looked this good.

3. September 17, 2013 / 2:45 am

I've been subscribed to this for a while. It started out at 5 items and is now down to mainly 3. The quality as decreased and they rarely send boxes like this to paying customers. Most bloggers receive the better boxes. I've been blogging about them for quite some time and it's really sad to see how their quality has decreased over time.

• September 17, 2013 / 5:01 am

Hi Nikki. Thanks for your feedback about Wantable's quality of products. I hope the management does something about it.

4. September 18, 2013 / 2:39 am

I've bought the boxes since January and don't get them for free. The quality of my beauty boxes has never gone down, they've improved actually. I can stop anytime but I'm getting $85-90 worth of quality makeup for my $36. I'm not a jewelry person but the boxes I've seen are interesting. I love the earrings you got Kath.

• September 18, 2013 / 5:57 am

That's great to know Marcia. I'm planning to sub and have the October box. Maybe I'll choose makeups this time.

5. Anonymous
    September 21, 2013 / 7:34 pm

I got the matching necklace to your bracelet!! 🙂 wantable definitely nailed it this month for me! I even got a second box I loved it so much!! http://instagram.com/p/eYyol2wK3V/

• September 22, 2013 / 9:30 am

I was nervous to see your link thinking it would lead me to some crazy sites, hahaha! But I agree, I love your necklace too!!!!

6. September 22, 2013 / 1:02 pm

Wow, I love almost everything in this box. The sunglasses are the best! Lovely outfit of the day :).

• September 23, 2013 / 5:25 am

Hi Tina, long time no "see", haha. Yeah I like everything in this box. I'm curious for October box, hope it's as awesome.