So I thought of whippin’ out a dramatic eye makeup today, ‘yanno just to change things .
Curious to see how I created these vampy green smokey eyes? read further bella!
1. Use a dark eye base for intensity. It looks unflattering at first but trust me, it’s gonna get better.
2. Pat dark green eyeshadow on eyelids.
3. Apply bluish-green eyeshadow on crease.
4. Blend grayish-taupe from the top of the bluish-green eyeshadow with a fluffy crease brush.
5. Wing-out with black liquid eyeliner
6. Line waterline with black pencil eyeliner
7. Pat yellow green eyeshadow on inner 1/2 of the lids
8. Lightly blend the yellow green eyeshadow to create a soft transition effect. Smudge lower lash line with green and gray.
9. Apply 2-3 coats of mascara (or falsies)
Here are the products I used:
1 Kat Von High Voltage Eye Primer (Skin)
2 Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer (Smoky)
3 Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash Mascara
4 Kat Von D Tatto Liner (Trooper)- review here
5 Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eyeliner Pencil- review here
6 BFTE Tease (bluish-green with gold specks)
7 Inglot Pearl 420 (grayish-taupe)
8 BFTE Mischief Maker (shimmer dark green)
9 Inglot AMC 58 (yellow green with tiny gold specks)
10 Inglot Pearl 429 (blue)
11 Milani Shadow Eyez (03 Champagne Toast)
’til my next smokey eyes feature,