How was your Black Friday experience? Believe it or not, mine wasn’t that crazy at all! I prepped for the worse you know, like I’m ready to kick some ass if you dare push me. But thank heavens, there was no traffic (a rarity in downtown Honolulu) and finding a parking space was a breeze. Or maybe fate intervened.
So in my usual laid-back glam style *ahem*, I opted to wear this off- shoulder LBD paired with my comfy black slippahs m/
|wearing black for black friday. how predictable, lol
owl necklace was part of my winnings from phyrra
FOTD is rather neutral, I went for subtle smokey eyes and nude lips. Accessories were minimal, my style these days.
Timing couldn’t be more perfect. We arrived at Ala Moana few minutes before 10 am. While there was an unusually large crowd, it’s not something that sent me to nausea department #claustrophobic
Overall, I was happy with my purchases! I think I got ’em covered- gifts & whatnots. There are some cool gift ideas that I’ll be sharing in my next posts.
Now on to some exciting news you might have missed:
- Win $100 VISA gift cards. 5 lucky subscribers, wherever part of the globe you are, will have the chance to bag this awesome holiday present from the Beauty Blogazons. Don’t delay, enter now.
- TheFabZilla Blog Giveaway is already closed, congrats to our winner Diana D! I enjoyed reading your beauty tips!! Thanks so much for participating… Stay tuned for the next giveaway *hints*
- Are you new to blogging or wishing to start a blog? Check out my post ‘blogging on a budget’, you may find a tip or two that can help you jumpstart your passion without denting your pocket
- Looking for a cheap yet impressive mascara? Read my review on Milani Runway Lashes ; incidentally I won Milani’s twitter giveaway, yay!!!
- I’m so into hairstyles for the holidays! I made a tutorial featuring this statement headpiece
Join me for some coffee….
7 thoughts on “Posts You Might Have Missed + Black Friday Randomness”
wow nice view of Hawaii, nice outfit also.
how tall are you? I am 1.53 myself.
petite 5'1 😉 I have other posts of real Hawaii sceneries, feel free to browse. Enjoy your weekend.xo
That is almost even tall as me isn't it? I'm gonna browse 🙂
yep!!!! i'm tiny beside my 6-ft tall hub 😉
Lol, my boyfriend is 5,10 almost as tall as your hubby I look tiny beside him
Pretty cool! yay to petites 🙂
yes heheh 🙂