Green is fresh and invigorating, and that’s the shade I went for yesterday. I don’t own a lot of green eyeshadows so imagine my excitement when I received my Inglot winnings from the uber fabulous Phyrra!
I wanted a simple yet bright green eye makeup for work so I settled with
(1) Inglot AMC eyeshadow 58 (green w/ gold flecks) for eyelid
(2) Inglot 384 (matte green) for crease
(3) Kat Von D long distance (shimmer lime green) for inner 1/3 of crease
(4) Then I used Milani green glamour eye pencil for waterline.
(5) To complete the look, I used tarte lipsurgence glisten for lips and a peachy blush for cheeks.
Easy breezy, ‘hope I didn’t make you dizzy.