Smokey eyes don’t need to be technical and fancy. In fact you can get sschmokin‘ hot eyes using one shade. For this no-fuss tutorial, all you need is a black eyeshadow and two eye brushes. Ready, missy?
Always start by priming your eyes. It prevents unsightly creasing and makes eyeshadows appear more vibrant.
1. With a flat eyeshadow brush, generously pack on black eyeshadow over the eyelid. The darker, the sexier
2. Blend and buff black eyeshadow using a crease brush, starting from the edge of the lid,working your way up onto the crease. Do this light-handedly to achieve a gradient effect (from dark to light). Reapply black eyeshadow on eyelid as necessary
3. Line and smudge lower lash line with the same black shade; if you don’t have a smudger, use q-tip.
4. Line waterline with black eyeliner.
5. Apply two coats of mascara. Optional:wear falsies.
Now stare like you don’t care.
By the way, how was your Halloween? our neighborhood was surprisingly quiet. I mean, there were lesser kiddos trick or treating this year.
Or maybe they sensed a land shark waiting by the door.
|Baby Winky in her land shark costume|
P.S. Have you added me on Instagram?