It’s the holiday season! Don’t you just love this time of the year? I do! Ditch that messy bun and wow your guests with a celebrity -inspired hairstyle. From runway models to Kim K, these loose waves will definitely make you look like a star!
The styler I used for this tutorial was graciously provided by ghd, in particular their super fabulous pink cherry blossom limited edition. It makes a wonderful gift for yourself or to a loved one.
1. Spray hair with heat protectant (a must!)
2. Clip hair in sections, especially if you have really long hair like me.
3. Do the WRAP & SLIDE Technique. Wrap a portion of hair, slide hair, release styler.
Repeat as necessary.
4. Do the same to rest of hair.
5. Style bangs (if you have)
6. Use hairstyling spray to hold waves; scrunch if you must.
Need more hairstyle inspirations? Check out ghd’s gallery and videos here
*Link for reference only*