I feel you! You want the best gift for your beauty junkie friend, sis or mom at a pretty reasonable price. You say $25 max? It’s not a tall order! These gifts top the amazeballs category!
(1) For Andrea, your lacquer-lover bestie: This butter London holiday lips & tips combo is only $25. There are six shades to choose from, I’d say pick the one that reflects her personality. Neutral, bold, sweet? Either way it’s a fabulous treat! I swatched Shambolic, take a look!
(2) For cousin Lori who’s all about smelling good: This $20 gift set from The Body Shop is a holiday limited edition featuring cranberry! The set includes 250ml shower gel, 50ml body butter, 40g soap, and 75ml body scrub.
(3) For co-worker Michonne who’s branching to cruelty-free brand: This $19 Beauty Editor Darlings set features some of Too Faced’s best- selling products in deluxe sizes: shadow insurance primer, lashgasm mascara, lip insurance primer, smoothing face primer and volumizing lip gloss.
(4) For sissy Maggie who’s a lippy junkie: Talk about lippy overload. For only $25, this “give me some lip” set, a Sephora exclusive, has 6 lip products in neutral and pink tones; these include 0.08 Fresh Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment (sheer berry), 0.12 oz Hourglass extreme sheen lip gloss (nude), 0.1 oz Bite beauty lip shine (mauve), 0.1 oz Laura Mercier lip glace baby doll (soft pink shimmer), 0.1 oz Tarte lipsurgennce hope (rose), 0.5 oz Sephora lipgloss (iridescent pink)
(5) For mom Carol who likes nothing but finer things in life: Known for its luxurious body care line, Mor Cosmetics has a holiday limited edition for only $25. This Basil Grape collection includes a triple- milled 170g soap bar, 250ml body butter and 80ml hand cream. Pure heaven they are!
(6) For niece Beth who’s starting to like makeups: This 27-piece mini makeup collection from e.l.f is exactly what a makeup noob needs. It has 9 eyeshadows, 1 cream eyeshadow, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 10 lip gloss shades, 1 brow powder, 1 eyeliner, 1 face brush, a dual-ended applicator and lip brush.
P.S. Tell me you recognize the names I used! Tell me pwease! And yeah, stay tuned for the next holiday gift ideas.
your hardcore the walking dead fanatic,
*links for reference only*