I never knew Fedex delivers on a Sunday! I wonder where the package came from. Ha, my baby dog Winkles got her first Klout perk from Science Diet! “Take a picture before you eat”, Dog Mama demanded. Camera- freak dog gladly complied.
Here’s your weekly beauty and style dose from The Beauty Blogazons:
- Makeup Demon: Tips for photoshoot makeup – simple, but important steps to improve your photoshoot makeup.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are seeking the perfect vampy lip gloss, then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog thinks you will love Le Métier de Beauté Uma Paro– it’s a real stunner!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a sparkly sapphire blue rhinestone manicure.
- Creatively Yours by Ro: Cleanse your skin and soothe irritated skin with Shea Moisture African Black Soap Wash & Scrub
- TheFabZilla: It’s giveaway time at TheFabZilla. Win a DYO (Design Your Own) fabulous magnetic bracelet from ULINX worth $75
- The Science Of Chic: Find out what products made it to be TSOC faves this month!
- Jamegackie: Monster Week! This week starts with some super cute Mummy nails to be followed with Franken-nails, and Count Dracula Nails.
- Peace Love and Glitter: Having trouble finding that perfect coral lipstick? Or maybe you want to tone down a red. No need to buy a new product, just mix your lipsticks. It’s easy!
- Lacquer Buzz: Have you got the Monday Blues? This blue by H&M will literally blow your mind!
- Passion for Polish: Check out one of my very favorite glitter polishes … OPI’s Excuse Moi!
- Lipgloss Break: Lipgloss Break has teamed up with Playboy to give away two of their newest scents, Playboy VIP for Him & Her – enter to win!
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Lovenailpolish at Addicted to OPI-yum takes you to the Sonoma Coast with her Beach Day Nails
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle honors Breast Cancer Awareness month with this fun pink manicure
- The Beauty Think Tank: Sometimes you just wanna haul! See what makes the cut from Illamasqua’s Generation Q release.
- Blush and Beakers: In which this beauty blogger compares vampy lip options from MAC and Revlon
- Embellished nails: betsey johnson-inspired stamping with a fun scented lacquer