It all started with a cold. I have been sneezing for couple of days, then my eyes became watery. Then I noticed my face peeling. I thought I over-exfoliated. Now I’m craving for brains!!!!!
Before this ‘zilla eat you alive, ‘thought you might like this easy scary halloween look.
Got glue? We’ll start with that! ( I used Too Faced shadow insurance glitter glue)
1. Dot glue ove your face. Select areas you want to peel. Lay tissue over glue and tear it apart. Tear to your satisfaction.
2. Apply foundation using stippling brush
3. Saturate tissue with foundation so it blends to a T.
4. With gray or black creamy eyeshadow (you can use regular e/s), fill the entire eye area. The uglier the better!
5. Blend a little but don’t overdo it, we’re not going for bombshell look.
6. Got black lipstick? I don’t so I used black eyeliner.
When you’re starting to look sick and sicko, that’s when the zilla virus took over your system.
You’ve been warned!
7 thoughts on “Night of the Living Zilla: Easy Scary Halloween Makeup”
like it well done , what shade is on your nails?
Thanks!!! you're funny you asked my nail polish of all, LOL I'm going to make a separate post on it but it's butter london bluey for base plus a cheapo icings glitter
heheeh I'm a sucker for nail polish and an vamp matte lipstick is my
duty to ask LOL 😛
wow…you do look super scary girl! Well done!
LOL, thanks to tissue for the peeling effect 🙂 have a great week ahead!xo
Spooky, love it!! I know you had fun doing this one 🙂
i did! my dog freaked out when she first saw me LOL