It all started with a cold. I have been sneezing for couple of days, then my eyes became watery. Then I noticed my face peeling. I thought I over-exfoliated. Now I’m craving for brains!!!!!
Before this ‘zilla eat you alive, ‘thought you might like this easy scary halloween look.
Got glue? We’ll start with that! ( I used Too Faced shadow insurance glitter glue)
1. Dot glue ove your face. Select areas you want to peel. Lay tissue over glue and tear it apart. Tear to your satisfaction.
2. Apply foundation using stippling brush
3. Saturate tissue with foundation so it blends to a T.
4. With gray or black creamy eyeshadow (you can use regular e/s), fill the entire eye area. The uglier the better!
5. Blend a little but don’t overdo it, we’re not going for bombshell look.
6. Got black lipstick? I don’t so I used black eyeliner.
When you’re starting to look sick and sicko, that’s when the zilla virus took over your system.
You’ve been warned!