Finally, moi had the time to do one halloween look! I got tons of feathers that I haven’t touched in months (I make accessories/jewelries on the side) so I thought I’d use them as inspiration for a fun and easy halloween makeup.
Get the look ~>
Apply your foundation as you normally would.
1. Prime eyes to make the eyeshadows more vibrant.
2. Apply hot pink eyeshadow on eyelids. (Optional) apply with damp eyeshadow brush.
3. Layer with purple eyeshadow on crease, and a lighter pink on brow bone. Smudge lower lash line using both colors.
4. Line upper lash line with black eye pencil.
5. Top off black eyeliner with teal eyeshadow.
6. Randomly draw blue streaks with liquid eyeliner.
7. Draw some more streaks using fine-tip liquid eyeliner.
Coat lashes with mascara. (Optional) Use falsies.
Complete the look with bright pink blush and hot pink lippy. (Optional) contour side of face with matte bronzer.
Make it more fun! Shape your eyebrows with eggplant and green eyeshadow. It’s halloween, there are no rules….
Eyes: Nyx eyeshadow base, Coastal scents 78 palette, Tarte mascara, Hard Candy felt tip blue eyeliner, Jordana fine tip liquid eyeliner, Urban Decay black eyeliner (zero)
Cheeks: Tarte amazonian clay blush (natural beauty), e.l.f bronzer
Lips: OCC lip tar (anime)