It’s a bright Sunday morning. “Let’s go to Windward, says Le Hub“. I forgot the last time we drove to that side so I said yeah, why not. Plus I know there’s Walgreens across the mall, hopefully I can snag the ever elusive e.l.f villain makeup palette.
It’s always a magical feeling driving by the majestic Koola’u mountains on our way to Windward Mall. It seems like I’m being transported to a bygone era, when life is so much simpler.
Windward mall is nothing fancy. It doesn’t even match up to Ala Moana or Pearlridge, size-wise. There’s no Sephora and the makeup selections at Macy’s are so limited. But there’s something about that mall that’s endearing to me. I guess it’s the countryside feel. The laid-back and carefree attitude of shoppers as opposed to uber trendy Honolulu.
|Panoramic view of Windward mall. Click photo to zoom|
A little shopping there and a slice of cheese pizza here, we then checked out Walgreens. Of course, e.l.f villain palette is nowhere in sight. Argh!!
So going back to this Eye Candy FOTD (Face of the Day), ‘thought it would be nice to play up my eyes. Who say’s I can’t wear pastel color for fall?
Get eye candy!
- Prime eyes as usual
- Apply light pink eyeshadow on lids (Urban Decay Cherry)
- Apply brown eyeshadow on crease (Ur ban Decay Blunt)
- Line upper lash line with turquoise eyeshadow or eyeliner (Urban Decay Shattered)
- Smudge lower lash line with green eyeshadow (Urban Decay Vert)
- Highlight brow bone
- Line waterline with teal eyeliner (Cargo Swimmables)
- Apply mascara
- Add barely there blush
- Finish with purplish-pink lipstick (Benefit Do tell Lana)