Today I decided to go naked, makeup-wise. I’ve been wearing bright looks lately so a short intermission is always a breath of fresh air. No-brainer, I reached out for my Urban Decay Naked (1). Nude palettes come and go but this one remains a staple, a top favorite I must say!
1. Prime eyes as usual. Eyeshadow creasing is a serious crime in modern-day beauty commandments
2. Apply SIN on eyelid
3. Blend BUCK on crease
4. Apply DARK HORSE on outer corner
5. Apply VIRGIN on brow arch
6. Line upper lash line with black eyeliner or gel (I used INGLOT); create a semi-cat eye if you must
7. Top off black eyeliner with CREEP
8. Line lower lash line (midway) with gray eye pencil then seal with GUNMETAL
Guess what my lipstick was? A cheapo Wet n Wild Mega Last (902 C) – flimsy tube but rivals department store brand in terms of pigment and quality!
Cheeks: bareMinerals first class; tarte park ave princess to contour
Still on the ‘naked’ subject, don’t you get tired of news or photos showing topless celebrities caught off guard? I’m sure you know that the latest victim was Kate “The Duchess” Middleton. Yeah, I do get it these people deserve some kind of privacy where they can just do their own silly ‘thang. But c’mon that’s a
thong, thing of the past now. You married a royalty, expect a sh*t load of circus. So next time you expose yourself Kate, make sure you don’t get busted!
Okay I’m outta here….
The other Kate (but with H),