Sleeping with Natura EKOS Maracuja

Photobucket

While at Macy’s the other weekend, I stumbled on this fragrance and skincare line natura EKOS Maracuja. I sprayed, lathered, sniffed, and walked away. Came back, sprayed, sniffed, and read. Made in Brazil. All-natural. 50% off. Paid.

Guilty as charged, impulse purchase that is. So do I like it? Hmm, let’s just say that this duo has been my signature scent at bedtime. It’s light, fresh and a tad sweet.

Photobucket

The Leg and Foot Cream (right photo) has thick consistency but isn’t greasy at all. I also use it for my hands and arms, and it’s quite moisturizing. The packaging reminds me of L’Occitane.

The Eau de Toilette has a teeny weeny hint of citrus that dissipates fast. The scent is so light I can barely smell it after an hour. Ha, I’m already snoozing by that time so treat this with a grain of salt.

I am trying to find as much information about this brand but so far I have been unsuccessful. The company website isn’t fully functional as of this writing. And guess what, it’s sold out in Macy’s (online). Boo.

Are you familiar with this line?

1. August 16, 2012 / 6:24 pm

Sounds like a great product but I wonder why they made it so hard to get a hold of.

• August 16, 2012 / 8:34 pm

That's true. I wanna go back to Macy's because they have another version of this…

2. August 17, 2012 / 10:45 pm

I'll be Googling like crazy to find out more about this too! Sounds delicious and love the packaging :).

• August 18, 2012 / 2:00 am

Good luck to us googling. I wonder what happened to their website…

3. September 27, 2012 / 6:28 pm

Please let me know if you can find any info! I was given this oil as a gift while in Brazil and since then, I can only get it shipped to me by local Brazilians… I am dying to get more, as I have only few drops left! Please keep me posted if you can find it (amazon/ebay users want a fortune)!

4. September 27, 2012 / 6:30 pm

I love this product! This was given to me as a farewell gift on a trip to Brazil, and I have not been able to get my hands on it since. There are some sellers on Ebay and Amazon, but they want a fortune! I absolutely love this smell and if you hear anything on how to purchase it and where, please inform!! Thanks!

• September 27, 2012 / 6:58 pm

surely! I went back to Macy's 2 wks after this post and it's gone, sigh!

5. September 27, 2012 / 6:30 pm

6. Anonymous
    November 24, 2012 / 3:41 pm

I was given this handcream as a gift from a colleague in Brazil and I have been trying to buy more – it smells wonderful. Amazon says it is unavailable.