July Beauty Favorites Plus My Baby Dog’s New Haircut!

Time flies so effin’ fast when you’re having fun. The last days have been extremely hot so me and Le Hub decided to shave off my furry baby’s long hair. Shoot! just when we thought she gained weight, all that bulk came from her hair! One and a half plastic bags of blonde hair my dear. But before I show you her new ‘do, let’s roundup my beauty favorites this past month.

I got this Sonia Kashuk lippy on sale few months ago. It’s sheer and bronzey, just ideal for day or office wear.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hr Foundation has been my go-to foundation lately. It’s lightweight and long-wearing. I’m replenishing it soon!

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh eau de toilette and body lotion combo smells clean and fresh. I layer both after shower. Last time I checked, these items were sold out from my local The Body Shop store.

Sula Natural Blush is peachy-coral shade. I like the way it warms my medium skin tone.

For long-wearing makeup, I rely on Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray. I’m the type who hates to retouch so this one seals the deal.

Organix  Hydrating Macadamia Dry Styling Oil brought my tangled and wavy hair to new heights. Since using this, my mane became straight and easier to brush. Miracle I don’t know!

I got these teeny weeny Sugar Rose (tinted) and Sugar Lip Treatment from Sephora’s Beauty Insider birthday gift. I use the tinted one before going to bed and the untinted in the morning or under my lipstick.

What are you beauty faves last July?

…and now, let’s see the transformation of my baby Winkles!

BEFORE

AFTER

1. August 1, 2012 / 9:01 pm

I have never tried Sula beauty products but this blush sounds pretty good! Will check it out soon.

• August 1, 2012 / 9:06 pm

It's a Canadian brand, I found it at Ulta and sometimes they're featured at Hautelook. It's a decent product for less than $10 :-))

2. August 2, 2012 / 3:03 am

Sun Fresh is being discontinued! It's 50% off now, but when it's gone it's gone. :/ I really like it as well. I've been seeing a lot of good reviews lately for Tarte's foundation. I want to try some, but I'm finding it hard to stray from my beloved BB cream!

• August 2, 2012 / 4:52 am

Yep, it's a limited edition for this summer. I should've bought more :-/ If you have oily skin, you might like Tarte.xo

3. August 2, 2012 / 3:27 am

I have to visit ULTA..its just around the corner 😀 to check out the products you blogged…..BTW, love the new look of Winkles…hugs to your baby pet 🙂

4. August 2, 2012 / 4:08 pm

Yes, I hate retouching! I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray and haven't been able to live without it this Summer. Some other faves have been the Revlon Balm Stains and my Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer fragrance. I keep saying I need to try those Sugar Lip Treatments!

• August 2, 2012 / 5:04 pm

Try 'em Tina I think you'll like them, both have SPF15. I like the balm stains too. xo