Geez, where did the long weekend go? Back to the grind we are tomorrow.
Restless hands got some quick DIY up for y’all. The tubes I used here were recycled from an old broken necklace. Why throw when you can give them a new life, right?
1. Cut 3 cords according to desired length.
2. Insert cords onto the tube. Adjust and position tube at the center of the cords.
3. Braid one section of the tube first. When you get to the end, tie a knot to secure cords.
4. Open jump ring with round- tip pliers and attach it to the end of the cord. Do the same thing for lobster clasp.
5. Spice up your bracelet by adding chains to the braided cord. Use jump rings and lobster clasp.
Do you recycle old jewelries?
3 thoughts on “Weekend DIY | Tube Bracelets”
I would love to try to do this! They are so cute!
Many thanks Mary!!!