A high bun hairstyle is timeless and elegant, such as Jennifer Lopez’s ethereal beauty. I’m a huge fan and she’s mainly the reason why I watch the decade-old American Idol. Here’s my own interpretation….
1. Do a high ponytail.
2. Polish and set top hair with hair spray.
3. Tease ponytail hair. Divide in smaller sections and tease as you please. Teasing creates volume.
4. Divide ponytail into two sections.
5. Take one side and wrap around in clockwise motion. Secure with bobby pins.
6. Take the other half and wrap in counter clockwise direction. Secure with bobby pins.
7. Use hair spray to tame stray strands and for a cleaner finish.
Click here to see video demonstration > J-Lo Inspired High Bun
P.S. Don’t forget to join my new giveaway. Here are the mechanics