What are your plans this Valentine’s? Look and feel special by making your own pair of hoop earrings!
Here are the supplies:
Pink craft wire, round-tip pliers, jump rings, earwires, beads (for this project, I used hot pink turquoise beads and shell chips)
1. Locate the opposite end of the craft wire and cut with pliers. Cut at the center to have one big circle.
2. Use round-tip pliers to bend the tip of the wire, and make a loop.
3. Insert the beads according to your style preference.
4. Bend the opposite tip to make a loop.
5. Connect both loops with a jump ring.
6. Use another jump ring to connect to earwire.
For live video tutorial, click here