Sometimes I wish for a shorter hair… but maybe not. Long hair is sexy but it’s quite a maintenance. Maybe I should cut it again ~ ha, only if I have the guts!
Good thing, I can fake the illusion of a chic bob cut. Try it too, it’s pretty simple:
Supplies > bobby pins, elastic band, hair brush, hair detangler (optional), hair spray (optional)
1. Brush/comb hair. You may use a hair detangler to make brushing easy.
2. Do a low ponytail, then tie with elastic band.
3. Adjust ponytail to the length of your “bob”. Mine is chin level, as shown in the picture.
4. Hold the end of your hair and roll upward in an inward motion.
5. Once you reach the base of ponytail, tuck all hair inside and secure with bobby pins.
6. Depending on the length and texture of your hair, you may need lots (as in) of bobby pins.
7. Use hair spray to hold/ style hair.
For a live demonstration, watch this video.