This is a two-part tutorial featuring Hair and Makeup looks for Summer. Part 1 is all about sweet and simple makeup that you can wear during summertime. The colors are fun and reminiscent of the glowing sun. Here are the steps to achieve this look:
1. Use tinted moisturizer instead of liquid foundation if you find the latter too thick for the hot and humid weather.
2. Always use sunscreen before going out. The American Cancer Society recommends at least SPF15.
3. Eye makeup: Apply eye primer to prevent smudging and creasing of eye makeup.
4. Use gold/bronze eye color for the eyelids, and lime green for the crease.
5. Optional: bring down both gold/bronze color and lime green to lower lash line. With a smudge brush or Q-tip, start lining the lower lashline with gold color from the outer corner to midway, then with lime green from midway to inner corner.
6. Line upper lashline with waterproof eyeliner pen, create a small wing on the outer corner. To define the eyes more, line upper lashline with waterproof black eyeliner, this time staying close to the lashline as possible.
7. Optional: for added shimmer effect, top the brown eyeliner with glitter gel liner.
8. Curl eyelash and apply 2-3 coats of waterproof mascara
9. Apply coral or pink blush on to cheeks.
10. Orange and Coral are in this summer, so indulge your lips with that bright color.
FTC: All products used are purchased by me.
Face: The Body Shop Vitamin C SPF30 Susncreen, Jane Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer
Cheeks: MAC Mineralized Blush (Warm Soul)
Lips: NYX (Sunflower)
Eyes: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray eye primer, Matteese NYC (gold loose pigment), NYX (lime green pearl loose pigment) e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen in brown and black, NYX glitter liner gel (Candy), Too Faced Lash Injection mascara