|Wet n Wild in Carribean Frost|
Do you regularly go to nail salons to have your nails done? Do you enjoy painting your own nails? Here are some fab tips to make your nail polish last longer:
1. Even if you are polish-free, apply polish remover to remove natural oils on the surface of your nails.
2. Wash hands with warm water and gently scrub your fingers using soft-bristled brush (nail brush or toothbrush)
3. Apply a thin strip of gel cuticle remover around cuticle. Leave on for 1 minute. With the flat end of your pusher tip, gently push back cuticle. Brush nails. Wash with warm water.
4. Apply base coat. This will help the polish to adhere to your nails better.
5. Apply nail polish thinly. Wait for nails to dry before reapplying. I usually do 3 thin coats.
6. Polish nail tips. This will help prevent chipping.
7. Apply a clear topcoat. This will seal the color of your nail polish.
8. Allow nails to dry completely before holding objects or resuming household chores or work assignments (now that’s what we call me-time, yay!). Give it an hour. In between, snooze baby!
9. Apply hand cream or lotion.
10. Extend the life even longer: Apply topcoat every two days or so.
Hail the fab nail! Clean (polished) nails add beauty & glam.
*Get inspired* ” To judge someone based on looks is discriminatory, character is self-explanatory”- fabkath