Whether you are doing errands or meeting friends for lunch on weekends, Don’t step out looking like this week’s leftover- harrased and haggard.
This makeup is fab, fun and fast.
1. Prep your face: Wash, tone, moisturize. Apply primer before face foundation. Skip primer if you don’t own one. To understand benefits of primer, click here.
2. Apply face foundation. If you have dark under eye circles, dab under eye concealer. How to apply concealer? click here.
3. Groom your eyebrows. Apply eye primer over eyelid. Skip if you don’t own one. To learn benefits of eye primer and how to make your own, click here.
4. Choose neutral/shimmer colors like bronze, light purple, vanilla/cream. Apply bronze color over eyelid. Apply vanilla/cream over arch of eyebrow. Blend light purple shade on the outer corner of the eye, stroking upto middle of eyelid.
5. Line your upper lash line with brown pencil. If you don’t have brown pencil, wet the tip of your angled brush with water and dip in purple shade.
6. Curl your eyelash and apply 3-4 coats of mascara. Optional: Use brown or cherry colored mascara for a change.
7. Apply blush on. Smile to locate the apple of your cheeks.
8. Apply lip stick or lip gloss.
….Fab, fun, fast….
|Need private makeup tips/tutorial? Email me, click here.
Click image once to zoom
Replace the following supplies with your own makeups. These are for illustration purposes only.
Look fab on weekends!
* Get inspired* ” Wise generosity* is returned multifold. Thank God for this weekend’s gift!
* Wise generosity: something from the heart; generous without being used.