Not everyone is blessed with to-die- for thick and long lashes. I’m not into wearing fake lashes either. Try this trick I learned from a MUA (makeup artist). You probably own most of these items. If not, invest on these little gems, you will need them as I help you walk to looking fab everyday. Remember, you don’t need to spend a fortune to look beautiful. Head to your favorite drugstore or retail stores to compare prices and buy which best suits you.
|L-R: Eyelash curler, Transluscent powder, Black eyeliner, Eye shadow brush, Mascara|
For this “project”, I used my own supplies. Take out yours and follow these simple procedures.
My own makeups/ tools:
Shu Uemura eyelash curler.There are cheaper alternatives available like e.l.f which costs $1/ pc. in major retail stores
Transluscent powder or Mineral veil like Maybelline, a little known secret to lock your makeup for hours.
Black waterproof eyeliner (e.l.f)
Eyeshadow brush (Estee Lauder)
Buxom mascara (Bareminerals), a holiday gift from my makeup amiga, Carms (she also blogs)
|Before: My natural eyelashes sans the trick|
1. Curl your eyelash. Hold the curler in between your lashes and hold for 15 seconds. Release.
2. Using your mascara, coat your top lashes twice. You may coat your lower lash if you want.
3. Using your eyeshadow brush, dip it in your transluscent powder. Tap off excess and lightly dab over your top lash. Sample below.
4. Again, coat your top lash with mascara from inward to outward. Make sure to cover the white/ transluscent powder. The powder will stick to the mascara which will volumize your lashes. Coat lashes 2-3 times.
5. (Optional) Line your eyes with waterproof black eyeliner
Ready to see the transformation?
|After: I see magic! My eyeslashes, long and thick.|
|Fake your eyelashes without fake eyelashes.
So how did yours come out?
Rock those fab eyelashes today!
* Get inspired* “Happiness is 90% what you owe yourself, 10% from others. It is what you make out of every situation, not what others make out for you”