I’m no scrooge, but my favorite time of the year is a week or two after Christmas. At least for shopping. You find the best deals both online and in-stores. Case in point- a $2 cream bath from The Body Shop which is originally priced $20. Or the exclusive online promotion of Sephora- additional 20% off in all Sale Items. Or the 2-day sale from Best Buy (Dec 26- Dec 27) with its drop down prices of electronics such as the Samsung LCD TV and Blu-ray package deal- almost $900 off retail price. Now if you have some serious cash (or good credit) left from Christmas, now is the time to do some more shopping.
Ready to rub elbows with the shoppers? Sweat it out in the mall. Tied up with work? then do it online. Here are some of the best beauty deals post- Christmas:
- 60% off The Body Shop. I found makeup brush case, cosmetic cases, skincare, mini-butter sold at $1 in-store.
- Additional 20% off sale items from Sephora. Online only.
- Up to 50% off L’ Occitane. I found 3 for $12 treasures in-store. Online offers free shipping for $40 worth of purchase
- Up to 75% off Bath and Body Works
- Buy 2, get 2 free from Ulta Collection
- Extra 15% off + Free shipping from Macy’s
- Up to 60% off online and in-store from Neiman Marcus
- Free shipping on any order + free jumbo sample from Smashbox
- Up to 75% off from Stila Cosmetics
So what are you waiting for beauties? Stock up now and look fab everyday.