If you don't have time to use hair styling tools, then a statement headband is your next best option to look fantabulous this holiday season. Choose one that best suits your personality and keep your accessories to a minimum. Here's a a quick updo for the hostess with the mostest!
1. Use dry shampoo to volumize second day hair (optional)
2. Tease bangs, the higher the better
3. Decide on the height of your poof
4. Use hairspray to hold your beehive
5. Do a high ponytail; use bobby pins to secure poof
6. Load up on hair spray to withstand a night of partying
7. Hmmm, hair's boring
8. Now we're talking!
Intrigued by this headpiece?
It's from the Scala Collezione Collection by Dorfman Pacific, one of the largest headwear companies in the world. Depending on the intricacy and materials used, this statement headband retails anywhere from $30- $150. The style I own features sinamay and feathers, both meticulously secured in lightweight metal band.
Well at least for a day, you and I can strut like Kate Middleton!
You can find more styles at hartfordyork.com
Have you seen my other holiday hair tutorial?
*headpiece sent to moi without obligation to do this tutorial; I just felt like doing one because I got extra time today, woot! Link for reference only*