It's the holiday season! Don't you just love this time of the year? I do! Ditch that messy bun and wow your guests with a celebrity -inspired hairstyle. From runway models to Kim K, these loose waves will definitely make you look like a star!
The styler I used for this tutorial was graciously provided by ghd, in particular their super fabulous pink cherry blossom limited edition. It makes a wonderful gift for yourself or to a loved one.
1. Spray hair with heat protectant (a must!)
2. Clip hair in sections, especially if you have really long hair like me.
3. Do the WRAP & SLIDE Technique. Wrap a portion of hair, slide hair, release styler.
Repeat as necessary.
4. Do the same to rest of hair.
5. Style bangs (if you have)
Wanna see a live tutorial? I filmed one for you. I hope you like it. Kisses!!!
Need more hairstyle inspirations? Check out ghd's gallery and videos here
*Link for reference only*