Here's another fall makeup trend that's truly wearable any time, any day! the iconic cat-eye using a blue eyeshadow (or liner).
My inspiration came from Anna Sui's cobalt- accented model as featured in Allure.
Get the look
1. Prime the eyes as necessary. This helps prevent smudging; it also makes the eyeshadow more vibrant.
2. Apply and blend neutral tone eyeshadow from lids up to brow bone.
3. Damp your angled brush with makeup mist/setting spray and create a cat-eye/ winged eye makeup using blue eyeshadow. You can use blue liquid eyeliner if you have one.
4. Line waterline with black eyeliner.
5. Apply two coats of mascara.
6. Complete the look with nude lipstick and barely-there blush for a daytime-friendly look!
Eye makeup used:
Stila Rockin' Rio for neutral and blue eyeshadow. I did a review of this palette, check it out!
Will you be wearing this trend?