Planning a trip to Oahu, Hawaii? Don't miss the infamous shave ice, in particular that mom-and-pop store located at Haleiwa a.k.a Matsumoto. Gurrl, they serve the best shave ice known to mankind. The proof is in the eating, look who's feasting!
So I thought it would be fun to recreate this iconic eye candy with makeup. Here's how~~>
1. Prep eyes with a primer.
2. Apply teal or turquoise shade on the center of the lid.
3. Apply lime green on inner 1/3 of the lid.
4. Apply purple eyeshadow on outer 1/3 of the lid.
5. Apply and blend pink eyeshadow on crease.
6. Apply champagne shade on brow bone
7. Apply yellow shade on tear duct.
8. Line upper lash line with waterproof turquoise eyeliner
9. Smudge teal shade on lower lash line from outer to midway, then lime green from midway to inner corner.
10. Apply two coats of mascara.
11. Complete the look with pink blush and purple-pink lippy.
Kat Von D Eye Primer
Teal and Purple Shades from Rachel Roy Collection Palette
Champagne and Lime Green from Kat Von D Truth Palette
Hot Pink shade from Coastal Scents
Turquouise eyeliner from Cargo Swimmables
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (Natural Beauty & Dollface)
Revlon Balm Stain Darling