Sunday, November 23, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
At Home Spa, Sephora VIB Haul & Rant, Holiday Gift Guide and More from the Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 11/22
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Get the At Home Spa Experience with Le Mieux! The results are truly amazing!
- TheFabZilla: This week, I'm sharing what I got from Sephora VIB Rouge Sale, a peek of Urban Decay 500 Points Perk, and Semi-Rant!
- beautyXposé: Holiday shopping is upon us. Check out what’s on Kristin’s skin care gift guide this year.
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Featruing Two NEW Products From Reviva Labs. See What They Are!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Mane n Tail Herbal Gro do wonders to your hair?
- The Feminine Files: I took the new Kiss InstaWave for a test run, see my thoughts and video demo!
- Beauty on the Bayou: DUPE FOR YSL TOUCHE ECLAT? Hard Candy's Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer-Hmmm?
- Fluttering Lashes: Want the insider gossip on Hollywood makeup? Check out my Interview with celebrity make-up artist Jamie Greenberg!
- My Stunning Nails: The color theme for Blogger Bragger Autumn Nail Art Challenge this week and my favorite color, pink!
Friday, November 21, 2014
Love watching makeup tutorials or reading product reviews? Quick! Download Bellashoot's app and learn the latest beauty trends at your fingertips.
It's easy to navigate, what with the clean and user-friendly layout. Interact with your favorite beauty blogger/ vlogger or connect with fellow makeup enthusiasts. Got something to contribute? upload your photo or tutorial and share it via social media. 'Coz you know, beauty knows no boundaries!
You can find me at Bellashoot (TheFabZilla). Say hi, I don't bite... except when I'm #hangry , LOL!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
She runs. She does yoga. She swims. She goes to the gym. She works out at home. She can be your sister, friend, colleague, mom, wife, partner or YOU. Treat the fitnessista in your life with wondrous and practical gift this holiday season!
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Let's face it, skincare is a touchy subject when it comes to gift-giving. Unless you know the person by heart, you don't want to give something which may potentially offend the recipient. Anything that connotes criticism is a big no-no to moi (anti-perspirant, anti-acne, anti-dandruff, anti-fungal). But this minor setback shouldn't hinder you from shopping because nothing beats radiant and clear skin this time of the year! So sit back, sip your pumpkin spice latte and scroll down for my suggestions...