Not too long ago I posted my summer highlights, the most radical of which was my decision to go vegetarian. Since then, I've had friends and readers ask me what made me do it, what kind of food I eat now, and if I can share some tips and whatnots. Note that while I do work in the medical field, I will not speak here as your health coach. Consult your primary care doctor first if you have health issues or dietitian to guide you in your meal planning. After all, we are responsible for our own health, not Dr. Oz or Google.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
|Left: My natural hair|
Right: styled with Chroma Studio Sculpt; spritzed with Chroma Studio Shine
:: press samples ::
Low maintenance zilla. Believe it or not but when it comes to my hair, I'm pretty much the wash-and-air-dry type. My grandma used to tell me to never sleep with wet hair or I will get sick. But what can I do I'm so exhausted from work I just want to hit the sack after shower. So yeah, the photo you see on the left is the morning after a.k.a #ireallywokeuplikedis
Monday, September 29, 2014
:: press sample ::
When it comes to promise of voluminous and long lashes, photos speak a bajillion words. So while I sip my pumpkin spice latte here, I invite you to scroll down for more photos, marvel for a moment, and believe in the sorcery that is fiber lash extension!
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Fake Bake Glow, Glossy Plum Lips, Constellation Eyes and More from The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 9/27
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a Self-Tanner for fair skin? Check out Fake Bake Radiant Golden Glow Fair Gradual Self-Tan for Fair Skin
- TheFabZilla: What's your favorite makeup trend for Fall? TheFabZilla flashes her glossy plum puckers!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison loves Milani's new Constellation Gel Eyeliners & the gorgeous Enchanted Garnet nail lacquer
- beautyXposé: If you could get your hand on a beauty editor’s favorite products, would you? With the GLOSSYBOX for Harper’s BAZAAR, now you can.
- Icy Nails: BFTE's The Shining Limited Edition Eye Shadow Collection is five frightfully fun shades. See them swatched here.
- Beauty on the Bayou: Who wins the primer showdown?--ELF Mineral Face Primer GREEN or Makeup For Ever High Definition GREEN?
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out my fall wish list! Packed full of beauty loveliness and more...
- My Stunning Nails: Celebrate the first day of autumn!