Sunday, March 1, 2015
Sisley Paris Black Rose Face Oil, Chantecaille The Glacier Eye Shade Trio, Best Nail Care Products Under $10 and More from The Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup 3/1
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging, Purminerals, Wet n Wild Fergie and More from The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup 2/28
- TheFabZilla: Get Un-Ready with TheFabZilla using Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Line
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: purminerals Air Perfection Cushion Foundation offers gorgeous coverage, a natural dewy finish, and it's filled with antioxidants! It's amazing!
- Kizzy Online: Kizzy reviews the new Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Around-the-Clock Blush in 'Brush with Brilliance', available exclusively at Walgreens.
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out why Leelo from Beauty by Miss L is loving Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Masque.
- Beauty on the Bayou: TOP 5 FAVORITE LIP GLOSSES
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison talks about her positive early impressions of NeoStrata Intensive Eye Therapy gel for hydrating, lifting and smoothing
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Fragrance is relative and will always be one. One night I was wearing Tom Ford Black Orchid, hubzilla sniffed and uttered "babe you smell like an old lady". Nimble and witty, I replied "oh really? now I know what to wear when I turn 60!" His nose versus mine. I wear for my olfactory's satisfaction. Case in point, my nifty fragrance collection which is hugely dominated by Bvlgari. Today I will focus on my top three choices depending on the mood I want to project #itsagirlthang
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Can you believe we're two months down for the year? You know you're extremely busy when things pass by in a flash! And yeah, I've been hella good keeping up with my goal: empty out my stash and give you my opinion whether it's a bust or must.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
sponsored | samples
Let's do things a 'lil different today. Instead of another makeup tutorial or #fotd, why don't I show you how I incorporate Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging line into my night time regimen. I would assume that you've seen my undone face on the blog numerous times: some acne marks, pronounced pores, uneven skin tone, slightly oily (used to be very!); with all these flaws, how in the world I became a beauty blogger, see I know what you're thinking girlie! Self-deprecation aside, it's because I am as human as Queen Bey and her leaked un-retouched photos, #nuffsaid